Friday, July 31, 2009

Fremont Festival!!!


To those of you in the Northern California area this weekend, be sure to attend the Fremont Festival of the Arts! I will be there as a vendor selling my pottery. This large-scale event boasts over 600 vendors and an attendance of over 350,000 people over the course of 2 days! I am very excited to participate and look forward to being a part of such a massive street fair. If you do go, look for the Chris Bryant Pottery banner and stop by the tent and say hi!

For more info check out http://www.fremontfestival.net/

1 comment:

  1. This was the craziest festival yet! I am so happy you sold 21 pieces of pottery. Still recovering from the amount of hours we worked in those two days and how we frantically fired those 4 vases the night before the second day of the event. So proud of you, but the best part was seeing how excited these random people were to purchasing and owning your pottery. You are the hardest working person I know. Lots of love.

    ReplyDelete